Today's devotion is provided by The Reformed Church in America: Devotions for Short-Term Missions
While we often focus on God’s relationship with humanity, God created and rules over the entire universe. We are called to serve as stewards of God’s creation, to care for it responsibly and compassionately. And when we explore the natural world, we can experience the One who created it in new ways.
- Do you experience God through nature? How?
- What is it about God’s creation and silence that helps us experience God’s power? Take some time to be silent and listen for God’s voice.
- What do you think Paul is referring to when he says that God is reconciling all things? Does that include nature? If so, what does that mean for us as we follow Christ?
- Paul also says creation has been groaning. How do you see this happening in the world today?
- How can we be better caretakers of God’s creation?