Tender Loving Care Ministry Thanksgiving Baskets
Thanksgiving baskets will be created for our parishioners who are elderly or in poor help. The baskets contain non-perishable goodies and baked goods to remind those that they remain in our thoughts and prayers this holiday season.
Join the TLC Ministry Team on Saturday, November 18th from 10am until noon in the CSP Ministry Center to assemble the baskets. Donations can be dropped off at the church at any time. TLC asks that any baked good doinatsions be dropped off on Friday, November 17th or Saturday, November 18th.
Thanksgiving Basket Wish List
- Baked Goods:
- Cookies (any kind; 3-4 individually wrapped)
- Muffins or mini-loaves of pumpkin or banana bread
- Brownies (2-3 individually wrapped)
- Whole cakes (individual slices wrapped)
- Whole Fruit - Oranges, Clementines, Apples, Pears
- Packets of nuts, raisins, crackers (snack size)
- Candy (M&Ms, Hershey Kisses, Mints, Life Savers, Dove Chocolates)
- Hot Chocolate and Hot Tea