CSP stands on the shoulders of faithful servants who paved the way for us to be where we are today.
1706 - The Church act created nine original parishes in South Carolina
1708 - The Church act defined St. Paul's Parish as one of the parishes making up Colleton County (now Charleston County.)
1834 - Christ Church, Wilton, was organized on Willtown Bluff. The congregation bought the Old Presbyterian church site in the old town of Willtown.
1848 - A chapel of ease was built in Adamsville (Adam's Run).
1886/1887- Christ Church, Adam's Run was built utilizing some of the materials from the Wilton church.
1907 - St. Paul's Church was reestablished as a Chapel of Ease for Christ Church, Wilton.
1925 - St. Paul's became a separate and independent parish known as St. Paul's Meggett.
1962 - Christ Church, Wilton and St. Paul's, Meggett, merged.
The new congregation became known as Christ - St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
1991 - Christ-St. Paul's called the Rev. Craige N. Borrett to become the full time rector.
1992 - A new rectory was constructed.
1993 - The Vestry began to consider construction of a new church.
1996 - On Pentecost Sunday, the congregation of Christ-St. Paul's broke ground for the new Ministry Center.
1997 - On Palm Sunday, the congregation began to worship in the new Ministry Center.
2002 - A preliminary concept was unveiled for a new sanctuary and bell tower on March 20 to be built adjacent to the Ministry Center.
2007- Ground was broken for a new Sanctuary!
2008 - On All Saints' Day, Bishop Lawrence consecrated the new Sanctuary and the following day services were held for the first time.