Today's devotion is provided by The Reformed Church in America: Devotions for Short-Term Missions
It is amazing that Jesus washed his disciples’ feet before he talked about Judas’s betrayal. Even though he knew Judas was going to betray him, he still treated him the same and served him by washing his feet. We don’t know how long Jesus knew about Judas’s plans, but the fact that the other disciples had no idea who it was shows that even in those circumstances, Jesus showed no favoritism.
- Why should we serve others? Is it hard for you to serve?
- How do you think your faith is seen by others?
- How does serving others like Jesus did compare to what society teaches us to do?
- Where is God calling you to serve? If you don’t know, pray that God will show you.
- What does faith like a “love affair” look like?