January 14th at 5pm: Light up the Skies!
Annual Parish Meeting and Celebration
5pm Annual Meeting (Inside)
- Time of praise and worship led by Debra Hall Conley
- Year-end review of 2017 and vision for 2018
- Stories from people like you about the mission and ministry of Christ-St. Paul's
- Election of new Vestry Members: Frances Tovey, Johnny Parish, and Earl Sease
- Election of delegates to the Diocesan Convention: Terry Jenkins, Gerry Graves, JoCarol Ayer
6pm Oyster Roast / Bonfire and Burning of the Greens (Outside)
- Oysters, Chili, Hot Dogs
- Traditional King's Cake
- Light up the skies with our trees and greenery.
- Look for the place in the back of the church to drop off your trees and wreaths.
- Closing time of Worship
Nursery provided for children 3 years and under